The aviation attorneys at Barnett Law Offices, have assembled this information to help pilots, flight crews and airlines understand their rights and obligations when faced with a licensing or other aviation-related issue. Review our aviation law library for more information.
Our Aviation Blog page also contains many articles on aviation related concerns.
- 709 Check Ride
- Accident Definition
- Aircraft Purchase Agreement – Aircraft Sale Agreement
- Airman Medical Certificate Application
- FAA Medical Certificate Revocation
- Airman Medical Certificate Deferral
- Appeal of Medical Certificate Denial
- Authority of Aviation Medical Examiners
- Aviation Medical Examiner (AME) Evaluation
- Civil Operations of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) (Non-Governmental)
- Classes and Validity of Medical Certificates
- Disqualifying Medical Conditions
- Pilot’s Reporting Requirements after a DUI Arrest
- The FAA’s definition of a “Motor Vehicle Action”
- FAA Prompt Settlement Policy
- FAA Emergency Order of Revocation or Suspension
- FAA Letter of Investigation
- FAA Notice of Proposed Certificate Action
- FAA’s Mental standards
- The Pilot’s Bill of Rights
- How to value airline pilot careers (pdf download)
We hope you’ve found the above listed aviation law library helpful. The aviation attorneys at Barnett Law Offices deliver outstanding legal services, listen to your needs and goals, and keep you informed. If you would like to talk with one of our aviation attorneys, please call us at (800) 578-5512 or write to us using our contact form.