Talbot M. Martin, Of Counsel
Talbot M. Martin, of counsel, currently represents clients of Barnett Law Offices remotely. Talbot has served as an associate at Yodice Associates in Frederick, Maryland where he worked extensively with AOPA and the members of the AOPA Legal Services Plan on a wide variety of aviation law issues. His practice has focused on resolving safety enforcement actions before the Federal Aviation Administration and the National Transportation Safety Board. In addition to Safety Enforcement Matters, Mr. Martin has experience in counseling clients on medical certification, aircraft ownership, airport legal issues, accidents and many other aspects of the law related to aircraft.
Talbot holds an Airline Transport Pilot Certificate and a Certified Flight Instructor Certificate. In addition to the practice of law, Talbot is a Captain on the Embraer-175 for a major regional airline.
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma, JD: May 2006
- University of Tulsa College of Law, London, England, International and Comparative Law, Fall 2004
- Stetson University College of Law, Buenos Aries, Argentina, International and Comparative Law, Summer 2004
- Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma, Major: Aviation Sciences, BS: May 2002
Certificates & Ratings
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (ATP)
- Certified Flight Instructor Certificate (CFI-ASE)
Learn more about our aviation practice.