Aviation Attorneys at Barnett Law Offices provide the highest quality legal representation for Airmen, Mechanics, Part 121 and 135 Operators and Fixed Base Operators in FAA administrative and enforcement actions, as well as civil actions involving pilots and injury victims.
Our firm can assist you in the lease, purchase or sale of an aircraft, hangar or maintenance facility. We assist our clients with the creation of operating corporations and LLC’s in order to structure your purchase or business. We have extensive experience in handling property damage, personal injury, and insurance claims involving aircraft and aircraft accidents and incidents.
Our aviation lawyers have the experience you need in actions involving the FAA and NTSB including:
- Injury Law
- Major Airline Accidents
- FAA Medical Certification Problems
- DUI and Substance Abuse Medical Certification
- FAA Enforcement Action, Notice of Proposed Certificate Action
- FAA Emergency Orders of Revocation or Suspension Defense
- NTSB Appeal Litigation at all levels
- Certification and Management Assistance for Part 135 Operations
- Aircraft Sale Agreements and Aircraft Purchase Agreements
- FAA Airworthiness analysis and defense
- Airplane and Aircraft Accident Investigation and Litigation
- Part 117 flight crewmember, duty and rest regulations consultation and defense
- Drone Assistance: We can assist in getting through the legal obstacles in gaining FAA authorization to fly civil Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS), or “drones.”