Our Aviation Law Practice – We’re Pilots Who Practice Law
The privilege of piloting an aircraft is never more appreciated than when it is threatened, or taken away entirely.
As any aviator knows, pilot licenses are far more sensitive to scrutiny and revocation than licenses of other comparable occupations. We know this because protecting the licenses and careers of pilots, air traffic controllers, mechanics, and operators is our business.
If you’re dealing with any aviation legal issue ranging from an enforcement action or medical certification problem to an appeal to the NTSB, Barnett Law Offices has the experience to successfully help our clients get back into the air. We work through the complex requirements of the FAA legal and Aviation Medical Certification Division (AMCD), and are just as determined and relentless in your defense as the FAA can be in their revocation or enforcement actions.
If your matter involves your career or hobby as a pilot, mechanic, or operator in any way, we can likely help you. Our aviation practice areas include, but are not limited to:
- FAA Enforcement Action Defense
- FAA Notice of Proposed Certificate Action (Suspension or Revocation)
- FAA Emergency Orders of Revocation or Suspension
- FAA Letter of Investigation
- 709 Check Rides
- NTSB Accident Reporting Requirements
- FAA Airman Medical Certificate Action Defense
- FAA DUI Reporting and Pilot Medical Certification
- Civil Aerospace Medical Institute (CAMI) Requests for Information Assistance
- Aircraft Accident Defense
- NTSB Appeal Litigation
- Air Traffic Controller Defense
- Aircraft Purchase and Sales Agreements, and related disputes
- Aircraft Insurance Issues and Litigation
Don’t risk your license and your career in the hands of a general practice law firm, or one in which aviation is only a small part of their practice. Only a dedicated aviation attorney knows the particular subtleties of the industry and the FAA. We will begin at the FAA inspector level and continue through the NTSB Administrative Law Judge appeal process, including an appeal to the full NTSB Board as well as the US Court of Appeals.
From legal fight to legal flight, nobody can get you there as effectively as Barnett Law Offices. Call (815) 356-8647 to schedule a consultation.